Teriyaki Jerk Chicken
-Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce
-Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
-Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (organic, if possible)
1. Marinade chicken breast in Teriyaki sauce for at least a few hours, overnight is ideal.
2. Heat grill to 300-350 degrees. Season both sides of chicken with Caribbean Jerk seasoning while grilling. Cook chicken until it has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees!
Veggies with Garlic Cream Sauce
(adapted from www.instagram.com/akervallslchf)
-Heavy Whipping Cream
-Garlic Powder or Fresh Chopped Garlic Clove
1. Rinse and dice up your choice of vegetables so they are similar in size.
2. Heat a frying pan with a little butter and garlic if you are using garlic cloves, and start sautéing vegetables. If you are don’t have garlic cloves, sprinkle the veggies with garlic powder.
3. When veggies are getting close to tender, pour a little bit of heavy cream into the pan and continue cooking.