These oat energy balls are filling and super easy to make. If you have a sweet tooth, they are the perfect cure!
What You Need
(measurements are approximate, I’m not much of a “measurer”)
- 2 Cups Oats
- 3/4 – 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/8 – 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Flaxseed
- 1/3 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Cashews
- 1-2 Tbsp. Vanilla (I love vanilla so usually use a lot more than a recipe calls for)
- 2 Tbsp. Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp. White Chocolate Chips
- Sprinkle of Truvia or Stevia (if desired for more sweetness)
- Splash of Water (if consistency is too thick)
Just mix everything in a bowl and roll into balls. Place the oat bites onto a baking sheet with wax paper and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before enjoying!
These oat energy balls are so versatile which is what I love! You can add any ingredients you want- chia seeds, pistachios, almonds, macadamia nuts, craisins, etc.