I came across a Sprouts grocery store the other day and had to stop in! They don’t have any locations in Minnesota so I was excited to see what they are all about.
My Sprouts Purchase
- Butternut Squash Panzotti – I love butternut squash ravioli so when I walked past this I couldn’t resist.
- Shishito Peppers – I’ve always wanted to try these but have never been able to find them!
- Siete Nacho Chips – I’ve only tried the sea salt and lime ones so was excited to find the nacho cheese. They also had ranch that I wish I would have grabbed, I bet those are delicious!
- Bourbon BBQ Kettle Chips – I’ve never seen bourbon BBQ flavored chips so I had to try them. They are very good!
- Honey Mustard Vinaigrette – this looked delicious, that’s all.
- Bok Choy – I’ve been wanting bok choy to add into my stir-fry’s.
- Cauliflower – to make fried cauliflower because yum.