Copycat Chick-fil-A Kale Crunch Salad

If you've had the kale crunch side at Chick-Fil-A you know why I had to recreate this delicious salad at home.  So simple and healthy!

I recently tried the kale crunch side at Chick-fil-A and was pleased with how simple and delicious it was.  The ingredients are minimal so I decided to recreate it at home and it turned out awesome!

Kale Crunch Salad Ingredients

• Kale
  • Thin Sliced Green Cabbage or Coleslaw Mix
  • Chopped Walnuts (or nut of choice)
  • Dijon Mustard
  • Bragg’s Vinaigrette

Mix the Dijon and vinaigrette first.  Then mix everything else together and massage the kale with the dressing.  This is such a super easy and healthy side dish to make and I highly recommend it!

Loree Unleashed

All posts

12 Comments

• Nicole July 31, 2020 at 9:31 pm

That sounds so yummy and healthy. I need tp try this recipe so awesome!

• Krista Green July 28, 2020 at 10:15 am

I have so much garden kale! I will have to try this. I would love if you included measurement amounts and more specific directions and pictures!

• Loree Unleashed July 30, 2020 at 3:50 pm

I know, I’m so bad at that. I literally never measure anything, it’s all to taste which is definitely not always helpful to others lol

• Rach July 27, 2020 at 7:27 pm

This looks delicious! Thank you for sharing! X

• Diane July 27, 2020 at 4:32 pm

Looks delicious 😋. I’ll have to try this!

• robynsnest1970 July 27, 2020 at 4:23 pm

It sounds delicious and so simple. Thank you for sharing! 🙂

• Jessica July 27, 2020 at 3:07 pm

Ohh this sounds so tasty and easy! Need to try it out this week. Thanks for sharing!

• Leave a Comment!

Hello and thanks for stopping by, I’m Amber!  I love sharing about everyday life must haves, as well as meal ideas while on a weight loss journey back to happy and healthy.  I’m so glad you landed here!

Contact: loreeunleashed@gmail.com

Follow Me On Instagram!

Copyright

I love and appreciate you sharing my posts!  Please know that all images and text on this site are my own and are property of Loree Unleashed.  If you use any images from this site, you must provide a link back to the original post.  Please do not make edits to any images without first obtaining written permission from Loree Unleashed.   Sharing is greatly appreciated- thanks so much!

Disclosures

Loree Unleashed is a participant in Amazon Services Associates Program, an affiliate marketing program designed to provide a means of compensation by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Click here for more info!

×