What I Ate on Week 2 of Whole30

September 2, 2020 in Food & Fitness - 9 Comments

Here are my eats from week 2 of Whole30!  As you will see, I have been slacking at taking pictures of each meal but I still want to share everything!

Day 8 + 9

Meal 1:

• Applebee’s salad with chicken, tomatoes, sunflower seeds (from home), and lemon vinaigrette
  • Plantain crisps and guacamole
  • Rambutans

Meal 2:

• Sirloin steak with chimichurri
  • Asparagus with minced garlic and onion salt
  • Sweet potato with cinnamon and coconut oil

Meal 1:

• Plantain and Siete chips with guacamole
  • Couple bites spring mix salad

Meal 2:

• Watermelon

Meal 3:

• Stir-fry with ground chicken, mushrooms, green beans, onions, and shredded carrots, with onion salt, minced garlic, garlic salt, black pepper, coconut aminos, and Primal Kitchen teriyaki
  • Plantain crisps

Day 10 + 11

Meal 1:

• Russet potatoes, peppers, onions, and green onion with Primal Kitchen ketchup and 3 over easy eggs with Valentina salsa picante

Meal 2:

• Leftover ground chicken stir-fry

Meal 3:

• Whole30 chili with plantain crisps

Meal 1:

• Watermelon

Meal 2:

• Leftover chili with plantain crisps

Meal 3:

• Watermelon
  • Boiled pulled chicken with Primal Kitchen golden BBQ sauce
  • Yukon gold mashed potatoes with ghee and seasonings
  • Pickle spear

Day 12 + 13

Meal 1:

• Leftover chili with plantain crisps

Meal 2:

• Yard House chicken Cobb salad with oil and vinegar
  • Plantain crisps

Meal 3:

• Pistachios

Meal 1:

• Russet potatoes, peppers, and onions with Primal Kitchen ketchup and 3 over easy eggs with Valentina salsa picante

Meal 2:

• 2 Siete cassava and coconut tortillas with fajita steak and veggies
  • Spaghetti squash with ghee and cinnamon
  • Siete chips and salsa

Day 14

Meal 1:

• Buffalo Wild Wings naked tenders (2.5 pieces) and spicy garlic sauce
  • Carrots and celery

Meal 2:

• Yukon gold potatoes and onions with Primal Kitchen ketchup and 3 over easy eggs with Valentina salsa picante
  • Bacon

You can see what I ate on week 1 of Whole30 here.

Loree Unleashed

All posts

9 Comments

• Kameron September 10, 2020 at 12:36 pm

This makes me want to try the Whole30! Thank you for sharing!

• Haley konopka September 10, 2020 at 8:37 am

These meals look delicious!

• Parisa September 9, 2020 at 8:29 pm

The food looks so good, but girl, I get it. Sticking to anything is hard. I’m just trying to stick to macros and cut out chocolate and I’m already failing at that! 😂 But don’t sell yourself short, making it even 20 days is an accomplishment! Props to you!! 🥳

• Courtney September 9, 2020 at 2:02 pm

Wow this makes Whole 30 seem so much easier than what I have pictured, thank you for sharing!

• Loree Unleashed September 9, 2020 at 7:22 pm

You’re welcome!! My next post will be about me quitting early haha I only made it to day 20.

• Jeané Elliott Bennett September 9, 2020 at 12:25 pm

Hang in there, I did Whole30 and it was worth it.

• Loree Unleashed September 9, 2020 at 7:22 pm

Unfortunately I chose to quit on day 20. I was SO close but I chose to make the best of an experience instead of finishing out. I felt so great though those 19 days on Whole30. Now I will be ordering a food intolerance test kit because obviously I don’t get to do the food reintroduction part lol

Leave a Comment!

Hello and thanks for stopping by, I’m Amber!  I love sharing about everyday life must haves, as well as meal ideas while on a weight loss journey back to happy and healthy.  I’m so glad you landed here!

Contact: loreeunleashed@gmail.com

Follow Me On Instagram!

Copyright

I love and appreciate you sharing my posts!  Please know that all images and text on this site are my own and are property of Loree Unleashed.  If you use any images from this site, you must provide a link back to the original post.  Please do not make edits to any images without first obtaining written permission from Loree Unleashed.   Sharing is greatly appreciated- thanks so much!

Disclosures

Loree Unleashed is a participant in Amazon Services Associates Program, an affiliate marketing program designed to provide a means of compensation by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Click here for more info!

×